Love the rustic elegance of vineyard life? Here are six easy planter ideas to add some winery-themed ambience to your home garden.
- Half wine barrels are a classic choice with plenty of room for mid-to-large sized plants or even some vines of your own.
- Wine crates lined with landscaping fabric are perfect for wildflowers or a lettuce garden.
- Bottle carriers with separate compartments make it easy to keep herbs and spices neatly organized.
- Tin or ceramic pitchers (with holes drilled for drainage) look lovely accenting tabletops or entryways.
- Wooden pallets lined with landscaping fabric and placed vertically can be used to create a cascading garden and make the most of a small space.
6. Hollowed wine corks are just big enough to house tiny succulents and add that final wine-kissed touch to your decor.